I Have Missed Having My Blog Running…
…and that’s been a truth for some time, now.
Every now and then, I would log into this site and read over old articles just to remember what it felt like to be an active blogger. It always felt good.
I was just starting to earn an income from my site and had begun to really get on a roll when I shut it down and made it private…viewable only by me.
Now, I Am Back To What I Know And Love – Blogging
I can’t wait to get back in touch with the blogging community that I have belonged to for the past 4 years. The beauty of having a community is not only that you don’t have to go it alone, but you also get to learn a lot as you take your blogging journey.
So…this article is designed to welcome me back to blogging and to also encourage others who might have stopped for one reason or another in the past year or so.
If you’ve taken a hiatus like I have, and if you’ve been considering starting again, take a look at the list of reasons why I am blogging again after all this time to see if it might be a decision that you want to make, as well.
Six Reasons Why I Have Begun To Blog, Again…
- I missed my blogging community.
- I love to write.
- Blogging has a great ability to create passive income if you write well and provide great value for your readers. Some of the top bloggers earn a pretty solid income doing this.
- Having a blog is a great contingency plan for if you happen to lose your job, become disabled, or otherwise cannot work a traditional job.
- It’s difficult to share all your thoughts on a social platform that you don’t own. At any point, that platform might remove your content, and you could lose the content you’ve worked so hard to create. You can’t lose what you own. It’s better to create content on your own property instead of on someone else’s.
- I miss helping others learn to blog. I’ll be creating a helpful guide for those who are just starting out on this journey, soon.
These are my reasons.
I am a little rusty and out of blogging shape, but I’ll be back in top form in short order.
If you have been considering blogging, or if you have stopped and are considering starting, again, then I pray that this article has been useful to you. 🙂
She shows people how to use their blog for income and live a life that they have always wanted to live as creative people. If you want to be a content creator AND a great marketer, keep reading, here!